88% of tender submissions completed by our writing teams win for our clients. We win because we compete only where there is a great chance for a client to win. We plan our bid writing activity well, and we use only the best writers with proven track records to lead and deliver projects.
We recognise that bid writing follows the 80/20 pareto rule. It takes 20% of your time to deliver an 80% bid and the remaining 80% of time to deliver the remaining 20%. Good bids are delivered through an iterative (revisioning) process which drafts initial responses for fact and content checking then revisioning lifts the quality of the response, increases content, example evidence, and third party testimonial to arrive at a final draft. Editing then focuses on readability, page and word limitations before final sense checking.