The ESFA has launched the much-anticipated Invitation to Tender for direct AEB funding contracts on Saturday. Straplan have completed our FULL AEB bid appraisal of the National AEB Invitation to Tender; some key points are;
- Applicants DO NOT NEED to be listed on RoTO
- Contracts will start in Aug 2021
- Notification of award: 24/06/2021
- Funding Value £73m made up of: £7m Level 3 NSF, £66m General AEB (SWAP).
- Statutory entitlements including first full Level 2 and Level 3 qualifications for learners aged 19-23, English and Maths and digital skills for learners aged 19 and over
- Flexible tailored provision for adults, including qualifications and components of these and/or non-regulated learning, up to level 2, including provision delivered to unemployed learners through a sector-based work academy programme (SWAP)
Our deadline for applications is 17:00 on the 21/3/2021.
Our bid writing team are extremely busy with confirmed clients but we do have limited availability to support more providers
If you would like a full copy of our AEB bid appraisal or Straplan to support your bid application, please contact John Clarke immediately at email@example.com or call 07751 240 342 to speak to him directly.